Sometimes people find the work of writing memoirs overwhelming. Whether you are writing your own story, or trying to collect the reminiscences of a loved one, Candace Wilson of LifeWoven Memoirs can help you.
Candace will work with you to create the written memoirs project you envision. Some services we offer are:
· Written guidelines and prompts (see free resources)
· Guided recorded interviews (CD copies of interviews will be provided.)
· Transcription of recorded interviews (yours or ours)
· Writing and editing
· Suggestions for organization/thematic development of material
· Formatting for desktop or commercial publishing
Do you have a need that isn’t listed here? Call us and let’s talk about it. For information about fees and services, call 425-750-8985 or email.
Candace Wilson has been crucial in the publication of my book, Maybe Milton Should Go Work In The Woods. The book project had stalled ten years after its beginning, and I was discouraged. Candace assisted with writing, editing, as well as an overall organization of the book. She poured over old photos, articles, and genealogy facts, and made suggestions about what to include and/or leave out. Candace Wilson has been a superior associate and a critical factor in the final publication of my book. I highly recommend her to anyone embarking on the writing of their memoirs.
Milton L. Snyder, Ph.D.
Mount Vernon/ Seattle, Washington